Hello friends! Today we’re going to share with you how to make a Japanese matcha ice cream at home without a ice cream machine.
Can we make ice cream without a ice cream machine? Sure thing. Is there a method that is the easiest but the flavor is yummy and creamy? Of course.
This simple 4-ingredients homemade matcha ice cream is super easy and amazing. If you’ve never made ice cream at home. Start here with our step-by-step video and recipe. If possible, use a high-grade matcha powder for the best flavor and color.
📍 Please follow us on Instagram::
📍 Welcome to follow us on FB:
How to make Matcha Ice Cream
☞ Container size: at least 800ml
☞ To freeze mixing bowl 12 hours before
heavy cream 250g
sweetened condensed milk 170g
IPPODO matcha powder 15g
1. Sift the matcha powder.
2. Add milk into the matcha powder and mix well until it becomes the paste form.
3. Add condensed milk into the matcha paste, slowly incorporating the mixture until smooth. If there are too many lumps, sift it.
4. Pour the cold heavy cream into a freese mixing bowl, whip the cream on medium high speed until almost stiff peaks, be careful not to over whip.
5. Gently add the matcha mixture into the whipped cream, whip on low speed until the mixture becomes thick and airy.
6. Transfer the mixture to an 800~1000ml metal container and freeze for 4-6 hours.
00:55 Make matcha ice cream base
04:22 whipping cream
05:54 Make matcha ice cream
07:55 deco and enjoy